L. Nelson Chief Warrant Officer (Retired)
L. Nelson continued
C. Hazelton Army Veteran
B. Weissig Navy Veteran
Our amazing team of regulars and part-time volunteers are committed to action in Arizona. We take our convictions and turn them into action. Think you would be a good fit? Get in touch for more information!
Brady was raised in northern Arizona In the small town of Woodruff and Holbrook near the Navajo Nation. After serving around the world he moved home to the Arizona Mountains. An accomplished Artist, Author and Non Profit founder, Brady has the skills and temperament needed to serve the constituents of Arizona Congressional District 2.
With a focus on making the maximum positive effort for our community. As an Independent Brady will take on issues one at a time and not just vote party lines, provide the momentum that helps affect change and provide solutions that make a long-lasting difference.
The candidate's primary focus will be on various platforms that revolve around the principles of autonomy and protecting individual rights.
CANNABIS REFORM AND REGULATION
• Complete Removal from Schedule 1 - Instead of rescheduling or legalizing cannabis, the candidate advocates for the complete removal of cannabis from Schedule 1. This would allow the plant to be accessible to the people.
• Expungement & Release - The candidate supports the release of all non-violent cannabis prisoners at both the federal and state levels. Additionally, all cannabis records should be promptly expunged.
• Patient's Rights to Safe Access - The candidate believes that patients in all 50 states and territories should have the right to safe access to all medicinal options. This includes the right to cultivate their own medicines and the involvement of caregivers. This right should also extend to veterans and the V.A.
• Inclusion of Disenfranchised Communities - The candidate emphasizes the importance of involving communities that have been most impacted by the failed war on drugs in the emerging cannabis industry. Equal opportunities should be provided to all, with lower barriers of entry to ensure everyone can participate.
• Protection of 2nd Amendment Rights - The candidate firmly believes that the use of cannabis should not infringe on an individual's 2nd Amendment rights.
• Sensible Taxation, Regulation, and Safe Banking - The candidate recognizes that the cannabis industry is subjected to rules and standards that are not imposed on any other industry. This needs to be reformed to allow for job creation and economic growth, similar to other industry models.
• Scientific Study and Medical Research - The candidate advocates for extensive research and development of the benefits and therapeutic properties of cannabis. The United States should strive to be a global leader in understanding the significant value of cannabis/hemp on a national and international scale.
• Collaboration with Tribal Communities - The candidate supports engaging with tribal communities on various issues such as interstate commerce, sovereign land, education, substance abuse, mental health, and housing. The involvement of tribal elders is crucial in these discussions.
• Enforcement of Existing Laws - The candidate emphasizes the importance of dedicating resources and ensuring national security by enforcing existing laws.
• Support for New Industries - The candidate encourages the exploration and support of new industries, including cannabis and industrial hemp, to stimulate economic growth.
SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE
• Support for the Current System - The candidate advocates for supporting the existing social security and medicare systems.
• Patient Bill of Rights - The candidate believes in granting veterans timely access to quality doctors through a patient bill of rights.
• Review of Services - The candidate proposes a bottom-up review of services, administrators, and medical personnel to identify areas of improvement within the system.
• Freedom of Choice - In the meantime, qualified veterans should have the freedom to seek help outside of the system if they choose to do so.
• Restoring Confidence in the Voting System - The candidate aims to restore confidence in the Arizona voting system through a comprehensive review to identify any points of failure.
• Voter Identification Requirement - The candidate supports the implementation of a voter identification requirement to ensure the integrity of the voting process.
Join our team of passionate volunteers and make a difference in people's lives. We welcome volunteers of all ages and backgrounds.
Help us raise funds by organizing a fundraising event or campaign. We will provide you with all the necessary resources and support.
In order to participate in the upcoming 2024 election as an independent candidate, I rely on the generosity of individuals like you. Your contributions play a vital role in supporting our campaign. If you believe in our cause and would like to contribute, please consider making a donation here. Together, we can make a difference and bring about positive change.
Sign up to hear from us about upcoming events and appearances.
Please reach us at if you cannot find an answer to your question.
Busby is an Independent in his political views and feels both Democrats and Republicans have grown too extreme in their policies. His district and constituents are his priority in running for Congress, not Party Politics.
The Busby for Congress campaign accepts small and large donations through the website and in all forms to include cryptocurrency. Brady is an artist and will be selling digital artwork in the form of NFT’s to self fund his campaign as much as possible. Cryptocurrency will go to self fund and support the Busby for Congress Mission. Owners of NFT’s created by Brady will be admitted to special access VIP events.
With campaign fundraising covered by the FEC guidelines, the Busby for Congress campaign works with donors to collect funds in an ethical and efficient way.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.